Sales Engineer - Legal Technology
My client is a leading disruptive tech firm who are reinventing the legal and contract review space. They are expanding their global teams and require a Sales/Pre-Sales Engineer to service their EMEA clients from London.
You will be responsible for supporting the business development and sales teams in selling complex elements of the product. It is essential that you have previous experience in the legal sector in a technically focused position whilst possessing the ability to translate technical subjects clearly to non-technical people.
In return you will become a key member of successful and growing team with a market leading product!
- Become an integral part of the sales process by providing technical assistance to prospective customers
- Deliver technical demonstrations and POCs of the product and clearly demonstrate its abilities and benefits
- Own the RFI and RFP process and write technical sales reports
- Assist the sales team in other areas such as qualifying potential prospects to understand customer needs
- Build long term relationships with clients and become a Technical Account Manager offering support and advise on the use of the product and how to get the most value
- Keep up to date with industry trends and maintain and expert knowledge of the firms products
- Present at workshops and occasional events whilst contributing to webinars, case studies and other releases
- Build and develop relationships with other internal teams
Required experience & skills
- Proven experience working in a Sales Engineering or Pre-Sales position for a Legal SaaS product vendor, or experience working in a wider legal technology role such as eDiscovery
- Demonstrate experience engaging with executive stakeholders, solution architects, and extended program teams and being able to translate highly technical subjects to non-technical people
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt messaging to varying stakeholder levels
- Ability to understand, handle and overcome objections in both a pre-sales and project delivery
- Be able to understand new technology quickly and effectively
- Ability to work in an international, fast-growing and ever changing environment
- Ability to travel up to customer locations as required and only when able to do so safely Covid permitting
So if you’re a talented and technical candidate working in the Legal Technology space looking for your next exciting role, please apply for an immediate response!
- Legal Documents
- Pre-sales Consultation
- Sales Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'