Our Client is a globally successful and award winning Digital Experience & Enterprise Customer Portal provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- This is an entry level pre-sales position.
- Build and develop Java applications and carry out testing, designing and constructing.
- Work as part of a team of senior developers.
- Demonstrate innovation by building new and advanced solutions.
- Provide technical pre-sales consultancy to end users (training provided).
- Take pride in own development and continuously work on improving own skillset.
- Travel to customer sites to provide technical consultancy when needed.
- Take on additional training to be able to provide in house technical coaching.
- Mentor the team on product demonstration to drive business acquisition.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience of Enterprise Java Development.
- Experience of JSP, JSTL, tag libraries.
- Previous Enterprise Project experience.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Demonstrable can-do attitude.
- The ability to work on own as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Object-relational mapping - JDO Hibernate.
- Proven customer facing experience.
- Software Engineering