Sales Engineer / Customer Success Manager - £29,000 + £5,500 bonus
As part of a restructure, Parc Ellis is helping set up a brand-new department Service & Sales Management team for this family owned business in Northampton. If you are a Customer Experience focusses Account Manager with experience in a Sales or Service role supporting Engineering, Managed Services or similar then this is a great opportunity.
Being successful in this innovative company will see you own, build, and nurture strong relationships with your customers while acting as a mentor and coach to your peers by setting a strong example. You will have ideas on how to take customer feedback and improve services delivered into them and get the chance present these back to the business. This role would suit someone with longer term aspirations, who thrives on contributing towards strategy whilst making the company even more service focussed which can in turn will have a huge impact on your prospects within the company as well as the company’s growth.
What can you expect?
- Family owned mentality
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Career length learning and an opportunity to develop further with the company - some people have been with them for over 20 years.
- Flexible working solutions & healthy work/life balance.
Skills & Experience Required
- Extensive experience of successfully working in a sales or service environment in an Engineering/ Managed Services organisation.
- Able to demonstrate hands-on experience of SAP complex order handling.
- Able to understand and articulate technical information
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills & experience with MS Office
This is a company committed to attracting, retaining, and developing the best employees, the successful person will join a stepped development plan with 2 additional salary points in the role to incentivise and reward your own development as you grow into the position.
For more information & a full job spec please get in touch or send an up-to-date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'