My global Engineering Intelligence client are looking for a Technically Minded Field Sales candidate to join their team. The Courier, Express and Parcel market has become increasingly important, and in order to take their growth to the next level, my client has opened a new role in their Logistics Automation team. If you are looking for a global company with exciting prospects, click apply today!
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + OTE (32% of your basic, yearly)
Location: Milton Keynes (Field Based)
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, Full Time
What you’ll be doing…
- Establish knowledge of Logistics Automation products with special emphasis on application and systems, relevant to the CEP market
- Sell those products and applications to existing and new customers while developing the customer base
- Achieve monthly targets by identifying opportunities, visiting clients, presenting, following up and preparing sales quotes
- Report regularly to the Key Players within your team
- Maintain and manage the CRM database relevant to the role and your work
- MUST have a formal qualification in Engineering to at least BTEC HNC/D level or industry based equivalent
- Excellent sales record and great account management skills
- Experience in a similar role would be preferred
- Experience with Auto Ident and Material Handling would be preferred
- Ability to provide a "solution sale"
What’s in it for you…
Company Car & £500 monthly car allowance
Company pension scheme
32% (of your basic salary) bonus yearly
21 days holiday + bank holidays
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'