Sales Engagement Program Manager - Software Industry
A Global technology company based in Reading are seeking Sales Center Engagement Manager to join their team based in Reading on a contract basis until June 2021.
The successful candidate will managed the readiness, and development and sharing of best practices for sales excellence for products and services to sales center teams. The assigned resource will act as the main point of contact between the account team for EMEA region and sales center support resources in EMEA region
- Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Support Managers to drive a program or projects.
- Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
- Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organisations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
- Lead cross-organisation project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes.
- Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
Skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of program management experience, Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyse project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, strong leadership skills, and demonstrated experience managing programs with varying degree of complexity.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'