Sales Enablement Manager
Are you looking to further develop your Sales Management Career?
Are you process driven and thrive off problem solving?
Do you want to work for a company that provides its employees with fantastic benefits, such as 30 days holiday + bank holidays? How about an on site gym & cafe? Do you want a work place that offers flexi-work?
Reed are recruiting for a Sales Enablement Manager, to work for a unique National brand based in Cheltenham. You will be responsible for ensuring productivity and performance in all departments within the business, as well as working with sales managers, directors & internal stakeholders, to improve processes and revenue performance.
- Manage, develop and organise initiatives to drive customer retention and satisfaction, through simplified processes & sharing of best practice
- Identify opportunities to improve lead conversion to upsell opportunities and improve lead conversion
- Turn insights into recommendations in order to spot trends and gaps
- Work alongside the Head of Sales in order to establish objectives for sales enablement and make decisions to increase sales productivity. In addition to working collaboratively with sales leadership and HR to evolve current practices, support change management and development programmes.
- Improve and develop departmental process in order to streamline workflow and optimise results, with the use of SalesForce and CRM tools.
- Extremely strong analytical skills, with extensive experience of developing & executing analytical reporting and forecasting in sales and pipeline management
- Confidence in self starting and drive projects forward, whilst being able to think creatively about solutions to challenges
- Strong management and sales experience, with the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of how sales bonus systems are used to drive sales performance
- Customer focused, confident and analytical
If you want to enhance your already developed Sales experience to become a Sales Enablement Manager for a unique and evolving company - you will be eligible for a salary of up to £45,000, free parking, flexible working, 35 hours per week, excellent company run events, gym & cafe on site, 30 days holiday plus Christmas time off & additional holiday purchase on offer!! Then get in touch or apply today.
For more information please contact Imogen Dick on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'