Make themost of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
SchneiderElectric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. Withrevenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers inover 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in waysthat are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest ofswitches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and servicesimprove the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Ourconnected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
SchneiderElectric has two great opportunities for the right people to join our teamas Regional Sales Engineers based in the South. Ideally one person willcover the South London area and the other North London/Herts/Beds.
You will be selling Schneider Electric’s range of products and servicesinto the Electrical Industry via Distributers, Small Contractors andElectricians. You will be experienced at building strong lasting relationshipsacross matrix organizations as you will be the focal point of contact forSchneider Electric in the South.
- Formulate and implement an area growth plan thatreflects the strategic direction of the Region
- Achieve local area targets whilst contributing to theregional and national numbers ensuring that all customers standards ofperformance are met.
- Develop working relationships with key customers ofall types.
- Work as a proactive member of the team to achieve areaobjectives as set with the appraisal.
- Partake when required in Regional team meetings andreport monthly on activity and performance achieved.
- Make appointments and plan territory coverage toensure the most effective use of time and resources.
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues to ensurethat all sales opportunities are maximized across the company.
It is crucial that you have an electrical background. It is also important that the right personhave good business acumen and a strong interest in keeping up to date with opportunitiesin their region.
This is a great opportunity to actively promote the Schneider brand inthe market with its market leading products and services. Full product training is available.
Schneider is well respected in the Electrical Industry and the successfulcandidate can expect strong management and services support in this area, whereSchneider carries huge kudos.
This is agreat opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will bejoining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviablereputation in the market. Schneiderfosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, weempower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out howour values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of ourorganisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativityand fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity ofour communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are strongerto drive the company's future.
We are opento a conversation about flexible working.
You know about us, so let us learn about you!Apply today.