Our client is an HR software provider based in West London. They are a global leader dedicated to helping companies value their employees and transform their business environment into one that is more rewarding and engaging. They are a fast paced, high-growth technology company with an innovative product in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Basic salary: £85k to £90K plus exceptional OTE
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Director to join them. As Sales Director you will be responsible for developing our go-to-market strategy and leading the execution of our business development efforts, you will also be totally responsible for all revenue generation, gross margin and ensuring our pricing levels are upheld in the sales process. You will oversee and manage the team that finds and acquires new customers for our innovative Employee Engagement and Loyalty software. This is a role for someone with experience in building and scaling large enterprise focused B2B sales teams that consistently out-perform revenue targets. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a solid understanding of SAAS sales management and B2B marketing and be comfortable putting in place processes and systems that accelerate revenue growth.
- Develop effective team onboarding, training and coaching to maximise performance of every sales team member at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Create a best-in-class sales infrastructure, refining the analytical tools and resources available to the sales team and management.
- Create a marketing and sales strategy that leverages the latest marketing/sales tech tools covering both inbound and outbound lead generation
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver targeted campaigns and unlock efficiencies in our sales process.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative updates to the CEO and CFO, owning the sales roadmap and key results areas.
To be successful in this role, you will need to encompass the following:
- A proven track record of successful sales management, sales-coaching, sales analytics and sales process optimisation.
- A proven track record in sales and marketing strategy that has focused on inbound lead generation
- Experience delivering a go-to-market strategy that meets revenue growth targets.
- Experience managing and optimising incentive schemes to motivate exceptional performance.
- A track record of recruiting and retaining a top performing sales team.
- Significant experience in a commercial marketplace or SaaS B2B role within a fast-growing business
- Significant experience in training and development of sales staff
- Strong leader with gravitas to motivate our sales team and build relationships with internal Stakeholders
- Experience of sales forecasting and effective pipeline management
- Ability to produce clear reports and presentations
- Highly numerical and comfortable using data to make informed business decisions
- Tenacious attitude, hard-working, adaptable, persistent and inspiring
- Confident and articulate oral and written skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'