EPOS Sales Director
Sales Director, Commercial Director, Area Sales, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, National Sales, Territory Sales, Field Sales, Regional Sales, Account Manager, Key Account Manager
Role Location - UK National, United Kingdom, South East, London, Essex, Sussex, Berkshire, Kent, East Anglia, South West, Devon, Dorset, Bristol, Exeter, Midlands, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Nottinghamshire, North West, Manchester, Cumbria, Blackburn, Liverpool, Lancashire, Cheshire, Yorkshire, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull, North East, Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, Sunderland
Salary: Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + Rewarding OTE + Car + Benefits
My client is one of the UK's leading EPOS organisations who proud their service on consistently meeting the demands of their customers. They provide a quality standard of services within a variety of sectors such as the: Retail, Commercial and Hospitality markets. As a leading name in the market place they are a well-respected company, committed to providing the highest levels of quality and customer service. Due to high demands and plans of growth my client is now looking for a Sales Director to develop the commercial sales team revenue.
This is a national role. One or two days a week will be based from a home office with occasional travel to the companies head office for sales meetings. The rest of the week, you will be expected to be speaking to new and existing customers, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, identifying customer needs and generating sales. You will work closely with a professional sales team directly reporting to you.
As a potential candidate you must:
- Have experience working as an external sales professional with a minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Have significant experience within the EPOS sector
- Have a proven track record in developing new business leads and building strong relationships
- Be able to demonstrate your previous success with facts and figures
- Time management and organisational skills
- Have a solid work history
- Be personable and have excellent presentation skills
- Be dynamic and possess the drive and motivation to be successful
- Have a Full UK Driving License
- Team management experience advantageous
To apply for this position or for more information please forward an up to date CV and your contact details or please call on and I will respond at my earliest convenience.
- Account Manager
- Area Sales
- Field Sales
- Regional Sales
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive
- Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- National Sales
- Territory Sales
- Commercial Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'