Want to work as a Sales Director for a AI Marketing Technology Business, who are extremely well funded and well placed in the market? With market leading technology, this organisation is offering the right Sales Director to become a key player in the organisation and play a big part in the strategic growth of the organisation.
As the Sales Director, you will be the main Sales person in the UK business initially, reporting in the MD for EMEA. You will be tasked with growing the customer base and developing a small team underneath yourself. The business has made numerous acquisitions over the past two years to enhance its offering to marketing professionals across Enterprise brands, providing solutions around Customer experience, CRM etc. If you are successful in your application for this Sales Director role, you will be working for a forward thinking, innovative technology organisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Sales Director will be responsible for:
- Developing the UK and wider EMEA Enterprise Customer base
- Playing a key role in the strategic growth of the UK and EMEA business
- Build and develop a team, provide ongoing support and leadership for new individuals
- Build Lasting relationships with CMO's and Marketing Directors within Enterprise Brands
Experience and Skills:
Essential Skills Required for this Sales Director Role:
- 3+ Years Experience selling SaaS Marketing Technology
- Consultative Solution Selling/ Strategic Approach
- Experience selling into the Enterprise Market
Desirable Skill set for this Sales Director role:
- Experience working in a start up/ first boots on the ground role
This is an urgent opening, if you are interested and meet the essential requirements, get in touch as soon as possible.