£60k + bens + bonus
My client is a digital education company which has been established for more than 100 years.
It is the leading brand within the education field and offers a range of services from recruitment through to business information and much more.
This role focuses on recruitment services so requires knowledge of digital and print recruitment advertising and a strong understanding of the subscription sales model..
This role requires a commercial and strategic sales director who is accustomed to motivating a large sales/telesales team who all work in a consultative way.
As part or your role you will be responsible for training and developing the team members, developing an operational plan and working with the team to achieve set objectives.
The individual will need to build relationships with education institutions at a senior level.
· Build an operational plan
· Develop and manage targets for all key account managers
· Ensure that goals and targets are met
· Using market-related data to identify trends, market opportunities and threats; ensuring proactive approach to client and product focus.
· Build relationships with key contacts
· Continually prospect for new business
· Create and develop presentations to sell the portfolio of products
· Ensure that sector and customer knowledge is developed
· Degree qualified or equivalent experience
· Demonstrable track record of leading and managing a high achieving B2B sales team within a subscriptions sales environment
· An ambition to deliver on agreed targets.
· Understanding and knowledge of the Education market.
· Excellent people management skills
· Coach and train sales methods and implement new sales approaches.
· Ability to lead from the front and drive both personal and team sales achievement.
· Demonstrable experience in both print and online sales.
· Commercial acumen (understanding profitability and cost drivers).
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Able to analyse and interpret data effectively and use to provide business or market insight to the team.
· Understanding of recruitment advertising
· Existing network of key education contacts.
· Team player
· Able to influence at all levels
· Competent in reporting revenues and forecasting.
- Advertising Sales
- Media Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job