Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
My client is looking for a high-performing Sales Director to be based in Larnaca. The successful candidate must be willing to travel very frequently.
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully building new clientele.
- Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in Europe and globally.
- Coaching and evaluating performance of sales representatives and support them with the appropriate marketing information.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- Present sales, revenue, expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and provide feedback from current and prospective customers.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
- Administer the customer database accurately.
- Successful previous experience of 4 to 6 years in aircraft maintenance.
- Willingness to spend 50% of his/her time travelling abroad.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the Company.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Fluency in English language both written and oral.
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job