- International Travel Opportunities
- Excellent Bonus Scheme and Social Events
- Pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare voucher program
This is an exciting opportunity for a charismatic and ambitious Sales Director to join a unique, thriving business in Manchester. This company has been operating for over 10 years as a market leading Property Consultancy. They develop, and sell city centre residential apartments in the UK, giving them one of the best names, and reputations in the industry!
My client is a people focused company with a strong set of core values, and are looking for the right personality to invigorate their Sales Department. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a proven track record of success at a senior level along with excellent conceptual thinking skills, interpersonal skills and energy.
- Overall responsibility for the management of the Sales Department and achieving its targets.
- Analyse the company's existing markets and potential future markets and identify trends.
- Develop the sales strategy for the business and individual developments.
- Contribute to company's business strategy as a member of the Senior Management Team.
- Develop the bonus system for the sales function.
- Establish and continuously improve a robust sales budgeting, and forecasting model, reporting and delivering timely accurate management information.
- Lead strategic sales initiatives.
- Demonstrable experience and success in managing the sales function of an organisation that has managed significant growth. At Least 5 years’ experience at a senior management or director level.
- Ability to manage, motivate and support staff.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead meetings and workshops.
- The ability to deal with clients at senior level.
- Analytical skills.
- Written communication skills.
- Strong focus on coaching, mentoring and developing people.
- Negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of residential property investment markets is preferred but not essential.
If you have not received a response to your application within 14 days, unfortunately it has been unsuccessful.