SALES DIRECTOR X2 - INSURANCE & UTILITIES
We are seeking x2 experienced Sales Directors (1x Insurance & 1x Utilities) to step into senior roles and drive our business performance in the Insurance & Utilities sectors, key growth areas for Communisis. There’s huge potential to make your mark by growing our profitability and market share.
The location is negotiable as the role can be home based, travel is required.
Communisis leverages the power of integrated, data-driven digital, print and in-store solutions to connect brands and their customers across regulated transactional communications and marketing execution.
Driving change and creating opportunities.
Communisis specialises in transactional communications, procurement services and marketing execution to clients in FMCG, Retail and regulated markets. Our solutions increase communication effectiveness, minimise effort and maximise customer impact.
The sales function at Communisis has a single-minded purpose - generating growth for the business. The sales team identifies, targets, nurtures and closes enterprise-scale sales opportunities, aligned with agreed targets. Its success is based on working hand-in-hand with the marketing, inside-sales, product sales, pre-sales/solutions, international cluster and client services teams.
Representing Communisis, its values and strategy, you’ll act as an ambassador for the company. The focus is leading and developing mutually profitable, sustainable relationships with new Insurance & Utilities industry clients. You’ll be developing and selling solutions within the Customer Communications arena, with a particular emphasis on added value services and capabilities. We want you to play a central role in evolving our proposition and developing innovative new solutions.
- Develop and execute targeted pipeline and delivery plans to deliver new business to agreed in year and recurring revenue targets in the Corporate Enterprise Market.
- Liaise with Sales Support to agree sales and marketing strategy for your proposition/market.
- Lead on client bids, both engagement with the client and co-ordinating team efforts - you’ll work with cross functional teams to lead the development of compelling win strategy for each deal.
- Interface with the wider business to develop innovative client solutions, keeping abreast of market developments and working with colleagues to drive forward our proposition.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A strong record of building and selling multi-channel customer communication solutions to blue chip clients - ideally within the Insurance and Utilities markets.
- Relevant skills including Networking, End-to-End Solution Sales, Business Planning, Proposal Writing, Influencing/Negotiation, Presentation, Planning & Organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Customer Communication solutions, the supporting technologies and market landscape.
- A good broad understanding of the products and services of Communisis, and an appreciation of the competitive landscape and market trends.
- The ability to quickly develop knowledge of the company’s business strategy in the relevant industry’s and be able to present this strategy to potential clients in a compelling way.
- An understanding of key contractual terms and a basic working knowledge of general financial issues such as cash flow, working capital and net present value.
- Sales Director
- Enterprise Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'