Sales Director - Technology Recruitment Start-Up
- Been in the same recruitment firm for 7+ years and ready for a new challenge?
- Grown, lead and managed a team to success?
- Billed £300k as a 360 recruiter?
- Have a passion for technology and keeping up to date with market trends?
Sales Director - Technology Recruitment Start-Up - The Business:
This start up technology recruitment firm focus on delivering into, AI, Big Data & Analytics, Cyber Information and Security, and Infrastructure & Data centre. They have grown the business in the height of the 2020 pandemic and are at 10 headcounts already, aiming to be 50 people big by 2022.
One partner is a £1.2 - £1.5 million biller and needs to focus on that rather than training and developing new starters. The other partner sold his previous business for c £12million, so they have a lot of money to invest in good recruiters, the best training, smart offices, recruiter licences, etc.
Sales Director - Technology Recruitment Start-Up - The Role:
Your job will involve:
- Inheriting a team of 4 (consistently hiring throughout the year, actively hiring!)
- Inheriting senior recruiters with billing history of £180k + each
- Managing, training and developing your team
- Consistently billing alongside this
- Contributing with business development to win roles for you and your team
- Guiding and managing your teams skills and assets and utilising them for what is needed
- Keeping up to date with market trends and clients hiring requirements
- Leading client meetings and managing new business
Sales Director - Technology Recruitment Start-Up - Candidate Requirements:
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience in Technology recruitment
- 360 recruitment experience with a successful BD background
- £300k billing history
- Started to grow a team or managed a team previously within recruitment
- A good knowledge of AI and Big Data
Sales Director - Technology Recruitment Start-Up - The Package:
- Basic salary around £90k + commission (£160k OTE YR1)
- Team commission/ override
- Apple care package - iPhone, mac laptop, etc
- Linked-in recruiter
- Central London office
- Not KPI heavy
- Flexible package, open to negotiation depending on experience
If you’ve been successful recruiting and growing a team out so far, this could be a very exciting career move with a whole lot of benefits! APPLY NOW!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Sales Director
- Technology Recruitment
- Big Data
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'