Looking for "Elephant Hunters"! If you’re ready to push yourself and your career to new levels you should consider ServiceSource, where we’re paving the way to a new market segment - Service Revenue Management built in the Cloud.
Our Global Outside Sales Team gets to sell to a market that is showing extremely high demand for Revenue Lifecycle Management, leveraged by our 12 years of service renewals experience
As part of this, we now have an opening for a Director of Outside Sales (i.e. Senior Account Executive). Working remotely, this role will focus on EMEA Region. Our Sales Team is supported by a highly talented team of...
- Solutions Design Professionals that partner throughout the sales process
- Data Experts to assist with analyzing prospect data
- Software Applications Specialists to support product demos
If you have a track record of successfully selling complex applications or business solutions focusing on technology verticals or tech enabled companies and would love to capitalize on our pipeline opportunities, check out the job details and apply now!
If this job doesn’t sound perfect for you, join our talent community. Here you will have a chance to explore other career opportunities.
Opportunities to Make an Impact
The following outlines the impact and contributions that the incumbent will be able to make within the first 12-18 months:
- Penetrate newly created, untapped territories with proven demand for our products & services
- Masterfully manage targeted TAM, as well as break up to 3 new accounts annually
- Deliver written strategy to Sales Leadership and Clients
- Oversee the successful planning of 30 major/global events
Outside Sales Directors will lead successful management of their respective territories (TAMs) as well as breaking new accounts. This role will target C-level contacts (CFOs,CEOs, Head of Services) within his/her prospects.
This individual will lead the strategy and approach to attacking his/her territory, as well as partner with Marketing to position messaging and brand image in all customer communication vehicles. Specific areas of responsibility include the following:
- Consistently reach and exceed quota targets
- Identify and execute strategies to outplay competition on key deals
- Deliver highly engaging and effective presentations to C-level contacts
- Foster long-term relationships to ensure expansion opportunities
- Manage and grow existing customers
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years selling experience
- Last 3-5 years selling complex applications or business solutions focusing on technology verticals, tech enabled companies and/or med/device, or industrial verticals
- Skillful negotiator - can negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external groups
- History of successful C-level relationships and penetration
- Consistently exceeds quota targets - >100%, President’s Club, etc.
- Track record of landing large, "unbreakable" accounts
- Typically in the top 3 in terms of performance within a sales team
- Can show recent deal history that represents large and complex sales cycles - average deal size ($500,000 - multi-million dollars)
- Situations where a customer is turning over a revenue stream and potentially has impact to headcount.
- Ability to articulate value of SaaS apps/platform to LOB executive
- Track record of successfully managing a TAM; breaking accounts
- Highly competitive
- Articulate and personable - able to deliver presentations and messages to various sized audiences at all levels (Manager to C-level individuals)
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to research and build functional analysis of assigned markets and territories (understanding sales pipeline potential, competitors & obstacles)
- Capable of being highly organized & detailed
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus
The compensation will consist of a highly competitive base salary and an equally competitive commission plan.