Sales Director (Programmatic / Trading Desk / AV) (Relocation Opportunity!)
Are you an experienced leader looking for your next career move? This is your chance to join a thriving Manchester -based media agency as their Sales Director!
This role is key to ensuring the development of the company, playing a critical role in supporting revenue growth by driving brand awareness and engaging clients through fantastic communication and inspiration. This company thrives on creativity and innovation, and is looking for an individual who shares the same values. Supporting team members development, developing mutual trust and providing a sense of self-worth and fulfilment through the company.
Our client is in search of a professional and impassioned leader with strong product knowledge and industry experience. The Sales Director will receive a competitive salary alongside a bonus, and the successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Engagement - overseeing projects across Client Services, Marketing & Operations.
Keep reading to find out more about this amazing opportunity…
Key responsibilities of the Sales Director:
- Educate and encourage potential clients to increase the adoption of the companies’ products in order to drive revenue
- Ability to identify and engage senior level associations with brands/agencies in order to develop ongoing and trusted relationships
- Work closely with the clients to understand and meet the needs of their objectives, and keep clients updated with the latest updates and changes to products for continuous improvement
- Regularly present to clients to drive understanding of the products, and develop reports regarding revenue and billing objectives
- Provide innovative strategies for continued growth
- Work alongside the client services and operations teams to guarantee the finest agency and customer experience, as well as co-ordinate client feedback
- Oversee and measure team performance by monitoring work ethic and the ability to meet objectives, providing regular one to one feedback and coaching to ensure company standards are surpassed
- 6+ years of Digital Marketing experience with a deep knowledge of the UK advertising marketing. TV and Video experience would be a strong advantage
- A proven record of providing excellent levels of client satisfaction and extensive client facing experience
- Robust understanding of technology and internet functionality and is highly mindful of the latest industry trends
- Experienced in team leadership and management with the ability to set team objectives and monitor performance
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude in order to inspire colleagues and encourage high-standards of professionalism across the team
- Dynamic individual, who has the ability to run a regional office one day - strong sales background and is super driven and is a self starter.
- Passionate about the future of tv and has a good understanding of TV / Digital
- Extremely organised and well-managed individual with an energetic and enthusiastic attitude with outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Pipeline management and dedicated to attaining company, team and individual goals
- Fantastic written and verbal, as well as numeracy and analytical skills
- Persuasive and approachable with the ability to network and form strong relationships with clients
If this is the right role for you, don’t hesitate! Apply now to become the next Sales Director!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Client Services
- Pipeline Management
- Team Leadership
- Team Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'