Sales Director - Programmatic / Ad Verification
Salary is up to £80,000 with Double OTE
This is an opportunity to work for a market-leading ad verification and auditing company. With clients in over 20 markets and a proprietary-built (multi-accredited) anti-fraud solution, my client has begun establishing itself as the specialist go-to solution in Programmatic traffic quality.
My client is looking for a highly successful, proven Sales Director to join the UK office. Reporting directly into the General Manager, your primary focus will be revenue growth across the UK Buy and Sell side marketplace.
- Drive large-scale revenue growth by developing new client relationships with the Buy / Sell-side Advertisers.
- Secure Brand partnerships tapping into client media and/or marketing budget, to increase their digital efficiency/spend/performance in online advertising.
- Evaluate the rapidly evolving ad tech ecosystem for new ideas/opportunities to guide the company’s business strategy and growth.
- Represent and evangelise the Online Verification space at media events and sponsorship/ panel-speaking opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience in ad tech / mar tech Sales
- Successful history securing contractual deals
- Strong programmatic sales experience
- Extensive business network within client (Brand) and / or media agencies
- Familiarity within the online marketing ecosystem, platforms and pipes to market
- Fluency and strong communication skills in written and spoken English, other languages beneficial but not essential
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- A competitive compensation and package
- The full backing and support of the Co-founders and C-level Management
- A premium technology and product portfolio to sell, and be proud to sell
- A dynamic, energetic (but humble) team, with a strong service/support model
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
- Sales Director
- digital sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'