Our client is part of the global supply chain for the world’s biggest grocery retailers. They are recruiting for a Sales Director to help them continue their impressive growth results in the UK.
Working with the MD, the role is responsible for maintaining and growing the company’s market position with retailers and suppliers, identifying new opportunities and delivering sustainable & profitable growth. Responsibilities might include;
- Strategy Development - take the lead in development & execution of strategies and tactics
- Motivate, train, support national account managers and KAM
- Relationship management - regular contact with key customers to understand their pressure points and identify opportunities for new business
- Work with the centralised Marketing Team on promotional activities
- Formulate realistic growth plans & targets alongside MD
- Manage all commercial relationships with senior retail contacts with support of the MD
The ideal candidate has the following attributes;
- Proven track record in FMCG/retail supply chain.
- Experience of equipment pooling
- Experience of building/managing a motivated sales team
- Experience of developing joint strategic plans with retailers - growth, cost reduction
- Strong relationship building skills
This is a super opportunity to join a world class international organisation that is showing impressive growth and be instrumental in its continuing success.
The negotiable base salary is complemented by a range of executive benefits and bonus.
- Supply Chain