Our client, a leading global provider of electronic trading solutions, is currently in the market for a Sales Director to cover and build out key customer relationships across sell-side banks or buy-side institutions located in London and other major financial centres.
- Generation of lead pipeline for new business and existing clients.
- Reporting of actual vs. budgeted sales on a regular basis.
- Listen and identify the client’s needs and feedback any cross-selling opportunities to relevant product line Sales team.
- Maintain communication with accounts by being in regular contact with key users and build a position of trust, respect and openness with the view to generate new business across all product lines.
- Proactively look for Sales referrals from existing accounts.
- Take ownership of client issues with the help of the Support and Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipeline and generate management report, (cold calls list, user list etc.) from Salesforce.
- Delegatenon $ opportunity related activities (billing, initial and on-going client set up and training, admin duties around contracts etc.) to relevant support teams.
- Take responsibility for keeping products and asset class knowledge to a high standard for defined product area and a referral standard for other product lines and remain aware of any future development.
- Act as a point person for allocated product providing understanding of clients, technical information, product characteristics, coaching Sales peers in terms of Sales USPs and pre-sales questioning etc.
- Active participation in Sales Conferences/ Special Events sales collateral production, client entertainment; association memberships. It is expected that you will help drive these activities for their product line so as to maximize sales revenue and retention.
Key Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of capital markets and especially OTC derivatives and FX.
- Years of experience 7-12.
- Broad-based experience with market data vendor or investment bank at a senior level with exposure to managing complex relationships and/or processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong inter-personal and influencing skills.
- Specific experience in covering this client base is desirable.
- Key requirement of managing complex relationships towards the main objective of increasing revenue streams year-on-year in line with the account plan.
- Ability to inspire and influence peers and colleagues across the firm through industry expertise and excellence in all aspects of communication and leadership
- Electronic Trading
- FX Options
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job