Attractive Salary Plus Profit Sharing / Stock Options Offered to Attract Best talents
Our client a well-funded start-up, has worked to build service and product delivery capabilities over past few months. They have advanced capabilities in SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, AI, ML, Cloud and Block-chain. The market of these services is estimated to be over 500 billion by 2025, most of which is greenfield and untapped.
They now want to take their products and services to the market.
As such they are looking for a Director of Sales who can bring their drive and experience to the table, be part of an explosive growth of the company, enjoy customer education and have fun with a great team.
As the Director of Sales, you will be a strategic thinker with exceptional strategic, commercial, and cross-functional skills, and have strong sales management experience.
They should have gravitas to impress senior executives of companies, clients, all 100+ Million enterprise.
- Work with CxOs and Solution Architects to build and execute Go to Market Strategy.
- Build and execute on the sales plan.
- Motivational leader that is capable of leading a high performing sales team.
- Supporting with the team, by leading in client/prospect meetings/demo. Engaging other company resources as required.
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings and coaching direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure.
- Ongoing mentor and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on sales process.
- Management reporting.
- The ability to influence executives, customers and partners.
- Solid sales leadership and gravitas to establish credibility with new clients.
- 3+ years of selling IT solutions and Services to Businesses (100+Million)
- 6+ years of sales management experience (preferably Inside Sales)
- Excellent presentation skills (remote and in person), including an ability to communicate at both a technical and a business level, developing trust and confidence with a wide variety of individuals within a customer organization.
- Ability to recruit lead and motivate high performing Account Executives to achieve desired bookings and revenue goals.
- Build and maintain a long term plan to drive predictable business.
- Experience working in a fast paced start-up environment preferred.
- Strong drive to achieve results with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent years of related work experience (7+).
- UK work authorization preferably with Security Clearance.
This is an outstanding career opportunity in which you will play a key pivotal role within our client's UK management team; contributing both strategically and operationally to ensure our clients achieve growth potential in one of the fastest growth areas of IT.
The market for AI, ML and Block-chain and cloud are estimated to be over 500 billion by 2025, most of which is untapped. As such, this is brilliant opportunity for an experience enterprise sales professional to get involved and unlock unlimited earning potential that this role truly offers to the right person.
We are conducting a UK wide search for this appointment, therefore we will consider candidates nationally.
While we are looking for Full time Director, we will also consider Part Time (2 days a week, minimum commitment).
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"