Our client, a specialist corporate housing provider, is looking to hire a Sales Director - Corporate Housing based in London, UK.
- Drive revenue and increase sales across Europe
- Research and identify opportunities for expansion across other locations in Europe
- Hire, train and manage a team of professionals across Sales & Account Management
- Represent the organisation to potential clients, and vendors by attending sales appointments and networking events
- Work with internal teams to ensure that all apartments meet standards.
- Ensure that the teams are providing excellent customer service to guests and clients
- Write sales proposals and negotiation the sale
- Negotiation contract renewal with clients
- Work closely with marketing department
- Establish relationships with developers, landlords and other key professionals in the property market
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- Over 5 years of experience as a Sales and leadership experience
- Previous experience in the Corporate Housing /Serviced Apartment industry essential
- Must have an excellent network of contacts
- Extensive experience budgeting, forecasting and with P&L
- Understanding of zoning laws
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to present to stakeholders and clients
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business, or related industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'