Internal Sales Development Representative Bath based role
£25,000 to £29,000 + £12,000 OTE commission
Develop your sales career with successful digital solutions company in beautiful Bath
As Sales Development Representative, ( SDR ) you will join a growing sales team to handle inbound leads for the company's software product, being the initial contact for all new customers with responsibilities including:
- monitoring online chats to resolve queries / encourage activations
- responding to inbound leads - calling sign ups / trial customers etc.
- assisting sales executives & sales engineers with sales info and 'conversions'
- following up on all enquiries, requests for info, trials etc.
Our Bath based client has a cloud-based SAAS application and an expanding global user-base. This application helps control costs across organisations giving accounts teams complete real-time visibility of any purchases their colleagues are making. As the company grows, the requirement to provide high-quality support increases and you will be joining an expanding company at a very exciting time. Offices are in central Bath close to the train station. There is secure cycle storage and a roof terrace for sunny summer lunches. All staff are allowed to work from home for two days a week by mutual agreement.
As Sales Development Representative, you will already have some previous sales experience, but most important is your desire and ambition to succeed in a small and expanding business. You will also have:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work in a target driven environment
- confidence and enthusiasm to persuade and influence
- ability to learn and assimilate product benefits and features
- good organisation and time management skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Development Representative, please forward your CV quoting reference 293409A
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales development representative SDR business development representative BDR account manager account executive sales manager computer technology digital software inbound sales Bath
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
- sales development representative SDR business development representative BDR account manager account executive sales manager computer technology digit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'