Sales Development Representative
Coople is changing the way we work. A pioneer in the gig economy, Coople’s technology platform offers both employers and workers unparalleled convenience, flexibility and transparency. We get employers the right staff at the right time, and with us, workers find jobs that fit around their lifestyle. Having grown massively in Switzerland, and now helping over 18,000 companies with their staffing needs, Coople is expanding in the UK. We can offer exciting opportunities for ambitious and hard-working professionals. To help us drive further growth we are currently recruiting for a fantasticSales Development Representative.
- Working with the Sales team in the development of new B2B partnerships
- Working closely with marketing and product development to identify new business opportunities
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and support sales campaigns
- Handling inbound sales requests/new location requests
- Training new clients on company process
- Attending sales events representing company
- Assisting with the company database and customer support
- Strong interpersonal skills and a 'can-do’ attitude, showing early leadership
- Eagerness to learn and drive to deliver work on-time and up to the highest standard
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Professional, strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
- Confidence to engage proactively with clients and business partners
- Undergraduate or graduate of related degree, e.g. Business, Management
- Fluent English (spoken and written) required
- Sales experience beneficial
What’s in it for you?
- Change the way the world works by digitally disrupting the traditional staffing industry
- Help implement new business, product & process ideas
- Continuous internal growth opportunities at a fast-moving start up
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Competitive salary
- Great team
Founded in 2009 by the award-winning Swiss entrepreneur Viktor Calabrò, Coople operates the largest on-demand staffing platform in Europe. The platform instantly matches workers looking for shift-based or hourly work with companies that require these workers.
Coople has 155 full-time employees, offices in Zurich and London and 15,000 registered company accounts in the UK and Switzerland. Many of Coople’s clients are blue-chip international companies with complex operational and recruitment needs that require temporary workers for jobs in retail, hospitality, office and logistics. Coople’s current clients include JustEat, Deliveroo, Zara, Intercontinental Hotels, Swisscom.
By sending us your application you acknowledge and agree to Coople using your personal data for recruitment purposes. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws. If you are unsuccessful in your application, we may keep your details on file so that we can tell you about other suitable vacancies which may be of interest to you when they arise in the future. If you would rather, we did not keep your details on file, please contact us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'