Sales Development Representative - PepsiCo/Walkers Crisps
South Birmingham/Solihull/Coventry areas
Permanent, full-time contract
Are you results-driven, confident and an excellent negotiator? We are looking for someone to join our fantastic PepsiCo team as a Sales Development Representative.
At McCurrach, we help big brands sell more. Offering field-sales solutions for some of the biggest brands in the world; we are experts at selling in the grocery, financial services and technology industries. You’ll find yourself part of a friendly and supportive team and will always have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and demonstrate your ideas and initiative.
Day-to-day you will be calling upon independent and convenience stores, representing a range of Walkers Crisps products. You will be responsible for building relationships with key decision makers throughout your territory, increasing brand awareness, visibility and sales of Walkers products. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be directly selling in stores and ensure that effective brand merchandising is in place.
Come join our McCurrach Family and you will have the opportunity to work with not just one but a variety of global brands - such as PepsiCo, Nestlé, Unilever, HEINEKEN, Kimberly Clark, Kerry Foods, Microsoft and Hewlett Packard. You’ll find yourself part of a friendly and supportive team and will always have the opportunity to take ownership of tasks and demonstrate your ideas and initiative.
And if that’s not enough, we also have endless perks and excellent career development opportunities:
- No weekend working (40 hours Monday - Friday)
- 23 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Company vehicle + Fuel Card
- Tax free Lunch Allowance
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Access to child care voucher scheme
- Pension contributions - 3% employer contributions
- Access to discounted private healthcare
- Mobile Phone & Tablet
- Work for the Field Marketing Agency of the Year 2016
- Award winning career development opportunities
- Access to our newly launched Employee Benefits portal (discounts from a wide range of retailers plus much more!)
Who are we looking for?
Our top performers are results-driven, resilient and have excellent time management. Their passion to sell more and build genuine relationships, combined with their natural negotiation skills, allows them to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Mandatory requirements are:
- Evidence of right to work in the UK
- Manual Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'