Do you have a love for interiors and a passion for sales? LuxDeco.com are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our team.
LuxDeco is the leading online destination to discover & shop luxury interiors. Our innovative curation of exclusive & beautiful interior pieces from around the world, personal shopping, and inspiring editorial are revolutionising the way people shop for the home.
To join our fast-growing team at the forefront of luxury e-commerce we are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is looking to develop a strong foundation for a career in sales to play a vital role in sales development for LuxDeco.com’s trade and interiors pipeline.
We are looking for an exceptional self-starter who is an organised communicator looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast growing ecommerce company.
- Identify & qualify new sales leads
- Re-engage leads from current database
- Support for Sales Consultant when required
- Working closely with Trade Team to maintain pipeline activity
- Maintaining CRM system with lead activities
- Organising meetings and attending with clients
- Achieving monthly & quarterly activity KPI’s
The right candidate will be:
- Willing to learn with strong work ethic
- Confident and professional
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and highly organised multitasker
- Tech savvy with use of software such as excel, word, CRM tools
- Prior success in a similar role is advantageous but not necessary
- Bonus & stock option opportunity based on individual performance
- Career progression and development
- Annual salary/performance review
- Subsidised Fitness First gym membership
- Employee discount
- Great office culture & pleasant office environment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"