High Earning Potential !
Fast Growing Well Funded Global Business !
Our client is a leading e-commerce business who are a provider of conversational platform and services. Based in their London Headquarters our client is well known and respected amongst the software industry. They are renowned for their easy to use, well executed platforms as well as for a recent new investment of 30 million plus. Winning tier 1 awards as the fastest growing commerce software company, they are ready to leave a global footprint in the sector and are now looking to expand in order to meet with constant growth demands.
As a Sales Development Representative your responsibilities will include:
- The identification and pursuit of suitable targets via cold calling.
- Identify, develop, and implement effective strategies to successfully capture identified opportunities.
- Build and maintain client relationships via regular phone and email contact.
- Maintain the minimum weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate revenue pipeline.
The ideal Sales Development Representative will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of new business development working with both new and existing customers delivering demonstrable growth in a high environment.
- Organised, persistent and persuasive with the proven ability to generate his/hers own leads.
- Proven ability to develop and utilise commercial awareness providing quantifiable business benefits.
- Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organisation working together and adding value to achieve success.
You should have no less than 12 months experience in a similar role and it's important that you can refer to some key wins / revenue growth
The Successful Sales Development Representative has the potential to earn between £27,000-£32,000 Basic Salary + OTE + Excellent Benefits