Sales Development Representative – £35K basic + £10K variable – Berkshire
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dedicated, knowledgeable, and fun-loving team. LogRhythm are looking for a driven Sales Development Representative to help the successful sales team meet and exceed their individual and team targets.
You will have the chance to work with an award winning, comprehensive threat lifecycle management solution that solves the most critical issues faced by enterprise IT environments. LogRhythm really takes pride in their employees progressing internally, so this is an exciting chance to have real growth opportunities and a secure career path.
- Manage short and long-term lead pipeline to ensure a consistent stream of opportunities being delivered to the sales team
- Conduct proactive outbound calling into named and new accounts to identify enterprise opportunities
- Deliver quantitative and qualitative feedback to the marketing organization to constantly improve the performance of lead delivery
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle Management (TLM) technology, empowering organisations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Their TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, artificial intelligence, security analytics and security automation and orchestration in a single end-to-end solution.
They are the foundation for AI-enabled security operation centres, helping customers secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. If you are looking to take the next step in your sales career, apply now to play a real part in the growth of this progressive business.
The key skills and responsibilities of a Sales Development Representative:
- Previous experience within Inside Sales, Business Development, Telesales, Telemarketing or similar environments
- History of achieving KPI’s and targets within a Corporate/ B2B Sales environment
- Experience within a Technology/ IT security vendor is highly desirable
- Happy to be office based in Maidenhead, Berkshire
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Then please click the apply now button to find out more.