We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative to drive leads for our client, a leading provider of cloud based solutions, through a variety of telemarketing techniques. This position is part of the sales and marketing Lead to Revenue process and initiates the relationship between the sales and marketing teams with prospects. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter with experience of working in the cloud space able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The primary responsibility is to qualify or nurture inquiries that are currently generated by numerous marketing campaigns and initiatives.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Generate, qualify leads and set meetings within enterprise companies via both phone and email
- Interact and engage with contacts with various titles ranging from Head of, Director to V and C level
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest
- Use your technical understanding to communicate the company’s business value to technical prospects including IT operations, software development and quality assurance
- Conduct research to expand prospect list using web and social channels
In addition, you will have experience using salesforce.com and building reports.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job