An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a public cloud provider that extends cloud and DevOps strategies to traditional workloads, for an experienced and driven Sales Development Representative.
Our client uniquely supports application modernization with production-ready development, software testing and training environments that work the same way as an on-premises data center. Skytap packages servers, VMs, networks, data and configurations into environments that can be provisioned, cloned, suspended and shared around the world with a single click.
We are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative to drive leads for the organisation through a variety of telemarketing techniques. This position is part of the sales and marketing Lead to Revenue process and initiates the relationship between the sales and marketing teams with prospects.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. The primary responsibility is to qualify or nurture inquiries that are currently generated by numerous marketing campaigns and initiatives.
As a Sales Development Representative you will:
- Generate, qualify leads and set meetings within enterprise companies via both phone and email
- Interact and engage with contacts with various titles ranging from Head of, Director to V and C level
- Partner with our client's experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our offer
- Use your technical understanding to communicate our client's business value to technical prospects including IT operations, software development and quality assurance
- Promote database clean-up and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- Conduct research to expand prospect list using web and social channels
- Experienced Sales Development Representative with experience working in the cloud space
- High energy and a proven track record of success
- Self-discipline to increase high volumes of inbound and outbound call activity
- Ability to work in a fast paced and remote environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Experience using salesforce.com and building reports
- Educated to Degree level
- Experience working in B2B technology and preferred in the Cloud Industry
- 1-2 years sales development experience
Basic salary between 45k and 50k per annum with additional OTE to a max of 25k based on achievement (Number of appointments and how these appointments convert in to opportunities in the pipeline.)
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- New Business Development