Are you a recent graduate or have some initial work experience and eager to gain experience in a high-growth tech startup? We’d love to hear from you!
We are on the lookout for a Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to join our rapidly growing Financial Services Sales team. It’s an exciting time for you to join the UK’s fastest-growing software startup.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about technology & software. You understand what we offer, and what we offer to our clients. You’re enthusiastic and ambitious, with a desire to learn the outbound sales process from start to finish. In time, you’ll graduate from the Financial Service SDR role into an Account Executive position.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers a variety of challenges with a huge scope for progression and countless incentives. You’ll be joining a successful and friendly team who are looking for an ambitious, proactive, and forward-thinking teammate with a passion for people and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You will provide our Financial Services Sales team with a constant and diverse range of leads who meet our existing ideal customer profiles (ICPs). You'll also be working alongside the team to identify new markets.
- You’ll be someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone, establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with leadership level contacts.
- In your time as SDR you’ll develop a full and comprehensive understanding of the sales process:
- How to source potential clients - identifying leads, what are the red flags, and what are the attributes we look for in an "ideal customer"
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective clients.
- Research into targeted accounts to gather insights, key contacts, and other useful information prior to prospecting.
- Connect with prospects using the phone, social and email when responding to all inbound leads
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience
- Attend industry events
- Initially, you’ll be tasked with ensuring there are enough qualified leads at the top of our sales funnel while developing a strong understanding of the full sales cycle.
- You have a keen interest in tech, startups, and software.
- You feel confident working with macOS.
- You have a keen desire to grow into a Sales role at a fast-paced tech startup.
It would be great if...
- Experience with using Salesforce
- Marketing or Software as a Service (SaaS) sales experience
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
Why we like working here!
- Great team-building events and activities
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Learning allowance to encourage ongoing education
- Team building, volunteer opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'