Sales Development Representative - Interviews ASAP
Demon Recruitment Groupis currently recruiting a Sales Development Representative to work for a Market Intelligence in Chertsey. STARTING ASAP!
The hours of work for this role are Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- First engagement with key decision makers for the Company's data and content offer, presentation of the Company's offering, generation of interest and opportunities and appointment setting for field sales
- Identify the right contacts (key decision makers and budget holders) in our target accounts
- Achieve the defined number of calls into key decision makers as defined in the commission plan
- Engage with the key decision makers, using the defined approach and positioning and set up appointments for the UK field sales team
- Achieve the monthly and annual bookings target resulting from the arranged appointments and qualified opportunities
- Handling of all incoming enquiries
- Follow up after marketing campaigns
- Development of a sales pipeline and bookings for own target
- Growing of contact base and network across the UK market
- Playing an active role in social networks
- Work collaboratively and supportively with the field sales team in the UK and across Europe/US
- Maintaining SFDC and growing contact base in the system
- Consistently achieve and exceed sales performance objectives
- Performance measurements include monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales objectives as well as activity measures for prospecting of calls, emails and social media outreaches
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the data or direct marketing industry as well as in a business development/lead generation or inside sales role
- Excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Understanding of data driven marketing - data’s role in sales and marketing
- Native English - a second European language is a bonus
- Knowledge of the technology industry (the client base)
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter, professional, conscientious and proactive, with the ambition to integrate into a fast moving and successful organization.
- Ability to build relationships with C-level decision makers (Database Managers, Insight Managers, Marketing Managers as the key target contact audience)
- Experience in growing contact networks across client and prospect base
- Accurate forecasting
- A proven track record in achieving sales targets and sales performance KPIs
- Self-sufficient and happy to work to tight deadlines with a 'can-do’ approach to problem solving
- Professional presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to drive new business opportunities
- Team player
- Software experience including; MS Excel, MS Access or equivalent and MS PowerPoint, SFDC or equivalent
- Degree educated
Our client is Interviewing immediately so apply now
Apply now or call Corinne at Demon Recruitment Group in Feltham for more information
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'