National insurance organisation is seeking four highly credible insurance sales professionals for Wales.
Your new company
National insurance organisation is seeking four highly credible insurance sales professionals for Wales to strategically work with a number of sales offices to help drive growth and profit.
Your new role
- Working with a number of insurance offices and their respective directors in patch of either North, South, East or West Wales depending on candidates location
- Develop business plans and strategies within one to three year time frames to drive sales growth
- Analyse customer data and branch financials to add value to the branch decision making process
- Encourage and facilitate efficient and effective relationships between sales, underwriting, claims and compliance
- Conduct coaching sessions and mentoring of staff where appropriate
- Spot and exploit commercial opportunities
- Ensure relationship management and renewal rates are effective with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
What you'll need to succeed
- An insurance professional with sales and experience of managing your own P+L
- Commercial insurance preferred however personal lines will be considered
- Background in either running a brokerage, team of execs or an insurance BDM would be of particular interest
- Ability to deliver strategic goals and objectives through others and manage high level aims as well as having a good eye for detail
- Able to spot process improvement areas to drive efficiencies and execute change programmes and projects
- Highly commercial mindset and sales drive
- Must be credible and possess gravitas and extremely high quality communication skills
- CII qualifications ideally (ACII, Dip CII or Cert CII)
What you'll get in return
- A varied geographical patch of offices and client base with room to grow
- Highly strategic role where you will see tangible returns on your work
- Salary £50-70k depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Bonus up to 25%
- Pension up to 20%
- Generous holiday allowance
- Access to company insurance and investment products
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'