Sales Development Manager
Up to 50k dependent on skills and experience plus commission
BigChange provides business management software for tradespeople and mobile workers. It allows HQ to manage the workforce and it allows mobile workers to provide updates and invoice at the touch of a button. It sells to everyone from sole traders to large businesses, especially in construction, trades and transport. Growth has been spectacular. BigChange won TechNation's Northern Stars competition in 2017 and was last year named in the Deloitte Fast 50 ranking of fast growth technology businesses.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for leading, inspiring, motivating and developing a team of Sales Development Representatives to generate sales opportunities for the business
- Generate new business sales leads and sales appointments in core target markets, as defined by the Sales Director
- Researching potential B2B/SME clients to evaluate needs and promote BigChange products and services
- Proactively engage with prospective BigChange customers via a range of channels, including but not limited to social media, e mail, telephone, webinars.
- Give new business prospects insight into BigChange products and services via a range of channels, including by telephone, e mail, exchange of appropriate marketing material.
- Use JobWatch diary system to plan sales appointments optimally by Sales Person, Region, Vertical Market.
- Learn about core product functionality and service offering in order to be a product and service specialist
- Develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and present BigChange as the market leader in all forms of communication
- Foster and promote close and positive working relationship will the sales team and other departments
- Maintaining client records on CRM according to BigChange systems and procedures
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Recruiting, training, and developing a team of Sales Development Representatives to make outbound B2B calls and use social media to generate leads.
- Reviewing the performance of all team members against agreed performance measures through 121s, setting of objectives and giving feedback
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
- Managing cold calls and warm lead calls
- Work closely with senior Management to ensure visibility of activities
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs and
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Ensure that any staff assigned comply with quality, data privacy, security and business continuity policies and processes and are appropriately aware and trained for their job function. Regularly review your team’s compliance with policies, processes and security requirements. Monitor, measure, report on activities, achieving agreed improvement objectives, and identify and treat risks and opportunities.
- Manage BigChange’s personal data and confidential information responsibly, and maintain its quality, confidentiality, integrity and availability at all times. Report personal data and security near-misses and incidents promptly, and cooperate in their resolution.
- Be aware of and comply with the BigChange Health and Safety Policy and related legislation; report Health and Safety near-misses and accidents promptly and collaborate to document and resolve.
- Ensure data processing equipment assigned to you by BigChange, and any personal equipment used to process BigChange data or access BigChange systems, is kept secure and used in accordance with the Acceptable Usage Policy.
The Inside Sales Manager should have a proven track record in B2B lead generation. The ideal applicant will have a clear passion for sales and the relentlessness to succeed.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience of managing or team leading a lead generation team
- Strong coaching and people development skills
- Experience of recruiting new staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Not afraid to get on the phone and show the team how it is done and also hold own target / KPIs leading from the front
- Good analytical skills to test and to improve team performance
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
Your Skills and Interests:
- You will have exceptional people skills and ability to objection handling where required
- Ability to work individually as well as a team with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Highly proficient in use of social media as a core sales tool
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Approachable, patient and confident.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers. Organised and a team player
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Salary: Competitive + Commission
- Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business.
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus 'BigChange Birthday’.
- Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
- Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months).
- Free massage in the office
Location of work: Office Based (Leeds)
Reporting to: UK Sales Director
Any offer is subject to the successful candidate obtaining a BS7858 Certification during their probationary period. BigChange reserves the right to with draw any offer if an employee is not able to obtain a BS7858 Certificate. The probationary period will be extended if all HR information is not complete by the end of the initial probationary period.
BigChange are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Business Sales
- Lead Generation
- Quality Assurance
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'