Our client based in Leeds, West Yorkshire is seeking a Sales Development Manager.
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for leading, inspiring, motivating and developing a team of Sales Development Representatives to generate sales opportunities for the business.
The Inside Sales Manager should have a proven track record in B2B lead generation. The ideal applicant will have a clear passion for sales and the relentlessness to succeed.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Generate new business sales leads and sales appointments in core target markets, as defined by the Sales Director
• Learn about core product functionality and service offering in order to be a product and service specialist
• Foster and promote close and positive working relationship will the sales team and other departments
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
• Recruiting, training, and developing a team of Sales Development Representatives to make outbound B2B calls and use social media to generate leads.
• Reviewing the performance of all team members against agreed performance measures through 121s, setting of objectives and giving feedback
• Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
• Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
• Monitoring calls and communications periodically for quality assurance
• Managing cold calls and warm lead calls
• Work closely with senior Management to ensure visibility of activities
• 3+ years relevant experience
• Experience of managing or team leading a lead generation team
• Strong coaching and people development skills
• Experience of recruiting new staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business development and relationship management skills
• Not afraid to get on the phone and show the team how it is done and also hold own target / KPIs leading from the front
• Good analytical skills to test and to improve team performance
• Expenses paid for all overnight stays, subsistence and mileage whilst on business
• 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Pension plan (NEST 3% employer, 5% employee)
• Gym membership assistance £20 gross pay monthly (for 12 months)
• Free massage in the office
• Cash Health Plan
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'