Reed Specialist Recruitment are supporting our innovative client based in Norwich City Centre due to natural expansion, in recruiting for the sought after position of Business Development Executive within the Digital Industry.
As a Business Development Executive you will be making outbound business development calls and engaging with prospects on LinkedIn to initiate a relationship with prospective clients, with the primary goal of booking a live webex demonstration of the company's product - for which you will be rewarded with commission on top of your salary.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with confidence and the ability to sell, who is looking for a rewarding career within a hugely successful company, and have the opporutnity to earn!
What's in it for me?
- Salary of £20,000 - £23,000 dependant on experience
- A generous uncapped commission structure with an OTE of £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Progression opportunities and fantastic training
- A team of interesting and likeminded colleagues
- No weekend working!
You will be working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week from 1pm - 9.30pm due to focusing on development BlueChip Enterprise level clients in the US Market.
Duties will include:
• Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing and networking.
• Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
• Develop target prospect lists to executives at select target companies
• Manage various social media tools for inbound new business development
• Interact with new clients and provide high level offering information
• Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments
• Manage prospecting status and forecasting
• Building new relationships in order to pass on leads to the team
• Meeting and exceeding monthly targets for sales into your qualified prospects.
You will receive full product training on our Clients’ global leading solution, as well as the sales process, how to approach targets, how to manage pipeline, and sales skills.
Experience and personal qualities:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Business Development/Outbound calling role
- Strong Engaging and Confident phone presence with a high level of professionalism
- The ability to quickly build rapport and effective relationships
- Proven ability in developing business and meeting/exceeding targets
- Personable and hardworking with the ability to maintain a position attitude
- Tenacious and hungry for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
Please note, we will contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer - Reed Specialist Recruitment, Norwich
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'