Job Title: Sales Development Manager Drinks/Spirits Experience - ESSENTIAL
Location: *Home based, Greater London * this is a UK sales role with most time spent in a sales role over the working day.
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience plus Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week) with regular evenings and weekend work.
Start Date: April 2018
The post holder will be work on sales, distribution, and business development, for this Gin Company in London and across the UK. The strengths and qualities of the job holder in this new role are critical to the medium term development of this 2017 revived Gin brand.
A role ideal for a well-motivated UK on-trade knowledgeable person, with excellent organisational ability, who has a great range of UK On-Trade sales and commercial and experience. This is an opportunity for the job holder to be at the heart of the successful revival of one of the UK's oldest Gin brands, working closely with the founders. The role requires someone with excellent sales, interpersonal and communication skills who can really demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Sales Development - 85% of the role
Brand Management - 5% if the role
Administration - 10% of the role
- On trade sales and commercial experience, ideally in the UK spirits category
- In bar work and mixology experience with a good understanding of bar expectations
- The style and personality to act as the brand ambassador in this role coupled with the enthusiasm and reliability to thrive in the critical sales development part of the role
- Able to start work in April 2018
- Live in Greater London with ready access to the public transport system
- Have been working full time in the UK on trade environment for a minimum 2 years
- Bring with them a range of on trade contracts and a UK network
- Valid and clean driving license
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role. Please briefly explain why you fit this position in your letter.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Sales Development Manager, Brand Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Development, Brand Activation Manager, Brand Activation, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Marketing Brand Executive, Sales & Marketing Officer, Sales Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Brand Consultant Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Brand Account Manager, Sales and Marketing Manager, Brand Management, Drinks and Spirits Sales, On-Trade Sales, Commercial Sales may also be considered for this role.
- Brand Activation
- Sales Manager
- Sales Development
- Sales Development Manager
- Brand Development Manager
- Brand Activation Manager