Sales Development Manager - Free Trade, Rhyl
Do you have what it takes to join our highly effective & successful Free Trade Sales Team?
Are you capable of developing and implementing your own strategy ensuring you achieve growth in all key areas within your designated sales territory?
Do you have the planning capability, organisational skills & the commitment to succeed in a very competitive market place?
Are you as passionate about selling beer as our brewers are about brewing it?
If you answer yes to all of the above then you may well be what we are looking for. The successful candidate will be responsible for growing some of the UK’s finest and most recognised ale brands such as Greene King IPA, Old Speckled Hen, Abbot Ale & East Coast IPA.
This is a results driven role supporting & developing a mix of existing on trade accounts whilst also opening new business with a high degree of autonomy. You must be prepared to work hard and as part of a team.
Working towards pre-set profit targets you will work with around 100 active accounts, providing a great service while managing pricing and margins.
You will need to:
- Achieve targets on Own Brew Volume and profit by effective territory planning, customer account management and new business
- Gain new business and achieve a least 2 new accounts per period
- Maximise sales of all products to enable the department to achieve trading profit, volume targets and OBV targets
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Fully utilise all sales promotions and promotional material to drive sales
- Service and build relationships within current accounts with a view to fully understanding their business
- Sell in finance to secure business and assist with developing business
- To act as a passionate ambassador of our brands and the Company
This is a complete sales role, while developing strategy, new business, supporting and negotiating with new and existing clients, run corporate entertainment and provide regular, accurate reporting of your achievements.
- Commercially aware
- Experienced in FMCG sales (account management and new business)
- Happy to travel
Working for the UK's largest pub and brewing company gives unrivalled career opportunities, a competitive base salary and a very attractive bonus package alongside an excellent benefits package. With a superb product range and real team ethos there really is no better time to join our team.
To be considered, please follow the online application process.
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
Location: Rhyl, UKReference Code 1252020