Sales Development Manager – Specialist Parts & Sales Programs Supplier
Due to rapid expansion, a leading specialist parts & sales programs supplier in the UK is seeking an experienced Sales Development Manager in the Slough area.
Ideally you will currently be working as a Business Development Manager or Area Sales Manager and from an automotiveparts sales environment for either a vehicle manufacturer, distributor or motor factor.
Location – Slough, Maidenhead, Windsor, Wokingham, Bracknell, Reading, Guildford, Basingstoke
Salary: Excellent Basic, Bonus, Car, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holiday, Pension
- You will be a key part of the company.
- Dealing with customers both face-to-face or over the telephone.
- B2B sales
- Meeting clients, building and maintaining relationships
- Maximising sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve targets
- Be aware of all promotions and act in accordance with them
- Prepare and use planned sales presentation, to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities, including customer greeting, qualifying, handling objectives, product presentation and demonstrations and closing and delivery
- Grow business user database to ensure long-term growth of the business sales operation
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided
- Maintain relationships and contact with existing customers on a regular basis informing them of any promotions
- Experience in a parts sales environment
- Proven track record of achieving sales results against targets
- A confident communicator, with the ability to build rapport quickly with customers, delivering the highest level of customer service
- You will have the drive to consistently meet and exceed customer needs and can close deals effectively, enabling to drive sales forward
- Ability to develop parts sales to existing customer base and develop new parts accounts within a predetermined territory
- Proven parts sales background
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Sales Development Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF: 2785JHGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs