Sales Development Executive
An exciting opportunity working for this dynamic and interesting Company. If you thrive on building relationships with customers and establishing strong connections with new and existing clientèle this would be an ideal role for you!
- identifying new sales leads and selling to prospects
- building strong relationships and understanding customers needs
- presenting the Company and it's products in a professional way over the phone and in some cases face to face
- undertaking all administration duties related to your accounts
- responding to email and phone enquiries
- making accurate and rapid cost calculations to provide quotations to customers
- negotiate on price, costs, delivery etc
- liaise with other departments to check progress of orders
- represent Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstration
To be successful in this role you will need to be target driven, have a minimum of one years experience in out-bound telesales, excellent communication skills, resilient, self motivated with the desire to sell and a good level of numeracy.
Excellent employee benefits are on offer including employee/family/friends discount, training support as well as payment of professional subscriptions, childcare vouchers scheme, eye test and glasses contribution, business travel insurance, subsidised meals, free parking and refreshments on offer.
This role is based near the Dorchester area and not accessible via public transport.
Salary - starting at £20,000 rising to £25,000 + bonus
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"