Company - Global, full-service provider for live events.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced internal sales executive to join a team in a a global, full-service provider for live events.
Your role will be based from their offices in the Coventry area.
The Sales Development Executive is responsible for increasing revenue by generating leads and sales for corporate events and exhibitions new business by promoting and offering our market leading products and services to corporate events teams, event agencies and exhibition organisers. Through relationship building and excellent communication skills particularly on the telephone, you will be the first point of contact to identify tender opportunities, identify events to target, gather important information on potential clients and competitor activity and most importantly and predominantly immediate sales opportunities for the sales team to approach.
- Systematically call prospects and existing customers from supplied lists, key decision makers and make contact or arrange call backs
- Source data and potential new leads to contact
- Gain strategic event information as part of an opportunity targeting strategy
- Work directly with new customers, primarily through outbound calls and sending e-mails
- Work in conjunction with Marketing and other internal sales departments to maximise opportunities, in line with set processes and procedures
- Have a complete understanding of the products or services being offered and the ability to showcase the benefits and any specialized features to finalize or influence any potential business transaction
- Must be very well organised and be able to work independently on own initiative as this role involves a great deal of organisation in diarizing call backs and email follow ups, liaising with different parties and working in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Record all activity with appropriate and timely follow through, effectively utilising our internal system Salesforce for customer profiling and sales tracking as well as document all customer interactions immediately within the Salesforce CRM system
- Provide outstanding service to internal and external customers
- Must have the ability to build relationships with the view to an introduction of a member of the Sales team to follow up on the details and see the sale through to close Keep abreast of industry and company information
- Achieve weekly and monthly targets
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Take a participative role in the Company’s sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- You must be comfortable in sales through service environment
- Previous experience working in an outbound sales and customer service environment and have a track record of decision making, working to targets, as well as a passion to deliver the best service our customers expect.
Location - North Coventry
Hours - 37.5 hours Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:30 - 17:00 (with one hour unpaid lunch).
Salary - £21-25K (approx OTE £30-35K) Uncapped. 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Business Targets
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development