Sales Development Executive - Stoke on Trent
Working Mon to Fri no shifts
£14/18k basic with attractive bonus scheme
Business development advisors to join our vibrant team based in our Stoke on Trent offices, to be the driving force behind processing and generating new sales leads and orders.You will become an expert in our products, their features and present this to our clients.
Full training and support will be provided to allow you to undertake duties such as;
- Learning all areas of the business from sales to sales administration to ultimately understanding the full functions of the business and what makes a business grow.
- To be part of a small vibrant team
- Customer relationship management
- Identify sales leads and opportunities
- Following up new and existing business opportunities
- Planning and preparing your day for success
- Maintain and build good working relationships daily with trainers and clients
- Communicating new and existing product developments to existing and prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of customers from inception to management of
- Working closely with operations daily to assist with duties and tasks
The suitable person will not be afraid to learn different parts of the business. Take on new challenges, able to multi task and forward thinking for a solution. Look to progress and learn every element of how a leading training organisation works from introduction to the customer, to maintaining existing relationships with clients across the UK.
Personal qualities and skills required for this role:
Commitment to own personal professional development
Other; Good Work Ethic, Passion and right attitude to work
Unrivalled success to succeed and over achieve on targets set
Good level of IT skills
Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Business Development
- Forward Thinking