Sales Development Executive
(Working for Powerforce)
Full Time, 6 months Fixed Term Contract (with strong possibility of extension dependent on overall team performance)
Salary: £23,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: London and surrounding areas
Have you got fantastic relationship building skills?
Are you driven, ambitious, and self-motivated?
Do you want to work for an award-winning company that invests in you?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Sales Development Executive in the convenience and forecourt channel for one of the UK's most recognisable brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Growing the brand's presence by selling in a drinks machine solution within convenience stores and independent petrol forecourts (installation will be undertaken by a separate team).
- Visiting outlets that have been qualified as potentially suitable for installation and in-store activation.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers in order to successfully convert plan into successful action and activation.
- Effective post-installation visits in order to ensure customer satisfaction and correct customer usage.
- Seeking new opportunities to drive growth of your territory.
You will have:
- Held a full driving licence for at least 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunity and drive sales through to completion
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs, exciting and spot incentives
- Full training, ongoing support and the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with News UK and Bronze Team of the Year Award for Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships.
Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, apply today.
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"