We create the world’s favourite snacks
We’re Mondelez International, the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits, candy and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of over $34 billion. Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, MaynardsBassetts and Oreo. Creating and developing the world’s favourite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Not only are we passionate about growing and developing our employees but also our supply chain and sustainability. We are proud of our global Cocoa Life initiative, a holistic, third-party verified programme that aims to create a sustainable cocoa supply by transforming the lives of cocoa farmers and communities at scale. As the world’s largest chocolate company, we know this is vital for the future of chocolate and our planet.
Want a taste of the career you could have with Mondelez? Sink your teeth into one of our sweet positions.
We want to make sure you get the most from your time with us. That’s why once you join we’ll work out ambitious but achievable goals for you. Then through the support of a buddy and regular reviews with your manager, we’ll help you achieve them.
Our Sales team is one big multi-channel, multi-country operation - the only one to work across every FMCG category. From Crème Egg, Crunchie, and MaynardsBassetts Wine Gums, to Milka, Ritz and Cadbury’s Dairy Milk, we’re the brains behind the delicious lot. Cutting your FMCG teeth at the sharp end of sales and picking up all sorts of commercial know-how, alongside the opportunity to get involved in a variety of business projects, duties will include:
- Visiting 8-10 independent retailers each day, working with your customers to ensure that sales are optimised, keeping them updated on promotions, sales incentives and new product launches.
- Providing advice and guidance to your customers on effective merchandising, assisting with displays etc to ensure optimum positioning.
- Processing orders and compiling activity reports
- Consistently meetings targets and KPI's
- You will receive industry leading training and support. You’ll be putting your own delicious ideas into action and making your mark in an international business.
- Resilient and driven - a real go-getter who thrives in sales and keeps going no matter what
- Highly organised with a pin-sharp business brain and an interest in FMCG
- Clever and creative, able to see the bigger business picture and make a big impact from day one
- A real people person, confident, convincing and a great team player able to work to shared targets as well as your own
- A head for figures will be a definite plus too, as will an eye for spotting a sales opportunity
- A valid driving licence with no more than 6 points is a must
- The ability & willingness to be mobile across the UK will also aid future career progression.
- We offer a competitive salary, including a salary top up for London based roles. Plus a 20% OTE bonus from the start, along with a car, mobile & tablet.
- Future career opportunities are there for you if you choose, we’ve had 10% of SDEs promoted in the last 12 months and our current UK Managing Director started life as an SDE! There is also a salary top-up for London based SDEs.
- All of our field sales roles come with a company vehicle.
- Discounted In-house gym membership;
- Full pension scheme, plus flexible benefits package
- A range of delicious products from our staff shop at hugely reduced prices for you, your friends and your family!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Result Oriented