Sales Development Consultant
£19,000 - £24,000 per annum + Commission
- International holiday incentives
- Free gym, parking and canteen on site
- Social nights and family outing trip every quarter
My client is a highly regarded, premier company within the IT market. They are recognised for growing to be the largest Software Product and System Strategic Partner in the North-West. They look after over 1,000 clients with their system solutions in sectors ranging from education to electronics, telecoms to travel. They pride themselves on their high quality service to clients, and are looking for a dynamic Sales professional to join their ever expanding business and make their mark!
The main purpose of this role is to identify business needs and build a strong relationship with individuals through a consultative approach. The role will involve working alongside the marketing team, consulting with new clients and promote the services of the company. There will be opportunity for the position to go out into the field when attending sales meetings, excellent product training will be given and there is huge potential for career progression within the business.
- Calling business’s with a view to creating interest, generating leads, appointments and business opportunities
- Follow up on inbound enquiries as and when required.
- Manage a set base of companies of interest, building strong relationships and offering timely advice through their purchasing process.
- Establish key business drivers and needs for new software.
- Update and verify information on the database during phone calls (such as turnover, address, current software, add new contacts when necessary).
- Work closely with the field sales team and account managers to follow up opportunities generated.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within b2b sales
- Proven track record of hitting targets and performing under pressure
- Worked in an environment where achievement of KPIs was vital
- Good understanding of how businesses work
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as IT skills
- Enthusiastic, self- motivated and driven individual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job