Sales Development Assistant - B2B Sales Degree Apprenticeship
What is this programme ? This is a full time position working within our Sales Development Team whilst studying towards a degree. The degree is a work based programme designed to provide essential knowledge, understanding and skills required to operate effectively and successfully in a sales role. It allows you to combine workplace learning opportunities with theoretical knowledge gained through formal classes. The programme offers a highly practical approach to learning that is immediately applicable to workplace situations.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for a talented individual with a passion for technology & sales and a desire to build a successful career with us.
How does it work ? You will join us prior to the start of your degree to become familiar with the way we work. On commencement of the course, you will spend 15 days at University during the academic year, with additional study on the job and an element of personal study. The remainder of your time will be spent working in our offices in Cheadle, Cheshire.
SolutionsPT is a dynamic, growing provider of Industrial IT Solutions (incorporating hardware, software and services), one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies To Work For (for the last ten years) with a client list that reads like a 'who’s who?’ of major blue chip organisations and is totally dedicated to customer service. We have a strong culture of employee engagement and personal development, achieving Gold status in the Investors in People accreditation. We are now seeking an individual who can join our Sales Team whilst studying towards a degree in Business to Business Sales.
You’ll follow a structured curriculum set by the Leeds Trinity University in conjunction with Consalia, a global sales organisation and business led education provider. During the course you will spend 15 days per year at the University with the remainder of your working time forming part of our Sales Team.
What role would you be applying for with SolutionsPT?
The role which we are currently looking to fill is that of a Sales Development Assistant, who through a combination of lead generation and business development will achieve sales targets whilst ensuring our customers are delighted through their engagements with SolutionsPT. The purpose of this role is:
- Assist with lead pursuit and lead generation activity for our growth products
- Align with the company customer centric selling process
- Embody the company values in all engagements with customers, partners and suppliers
- Support the account sales teams
- Ensure all opportunities are detailed and updated
- Process quotes to the point of provision to Sales Order Processing
- Provide customer feedback to relevant parties
- Fully and enthusiastically participate in meetings to develop self learning and share best practice
- Effectively communicate to ensure a good understanding of growth products, services, sales forecasts and activity
- Be an enthusiastic and engaged advocate for SolutionsPT
- identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency of the team and the service it provides to customers
What are the entry requirements?
- A Levels or Equivalent, with Level 2 Maths & English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to develop a good understanding of the general IT landscape
- Self motivated but a good team player
- Inquisitive personality
Why should you join SolutionsPT?
SolutionsPT was established back in 1985 and offers career opportunities for team members to work with competitive and comprehensive Industrial IT products and services for manufacturing and infrastructure businesses.
Our success has been based on our strong values of customer satisfaction, leadership, knowledge and people & teams. Based in South Manchester, our employees are our greatest asset and our success is founded on their knowledge and competence.
Consequently, we have a strong culture of employee engagement and personal development and this is backed up by our many awards and accolades.
With over 90 employees, we’re a growing company, staffed with bright, energetic people who believe passionately in what they are doing. We look for and hire the best talent in all areas of our business and recruit people who strive to do and be the best, and who really want to make SolutionsPT even more successful than it is today.
What benefits do we offer to employees?
As part of your pay, benefits and well-being package you can expect:
- 25 days holiday per year plus all Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- 15 days University attendance
- Generous salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Quarterly company bonus scheme
- Free car parking
- Employee Referral Programme
- Fruit in the office
- Flexible and part-time working
- Paid charity volunteering days
- Holistic massages twice a year
- Flu vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Programmes - free and confidential help and advice for work and home issues
- Subsidised sports and social activates from our Employee Action Team
- Corporate discounts on leisure activities and health clubs
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Giving Back Fund - allocated sponsorship or funding every six months to a nominated sports team, school, project or group activity which an employee is associated with outside of work
- Lead Generation
- Personal Development
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'