- Based in the Motcombe and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is ideal for somebody looking to join a global business with excellent prospects.
- You will train and develop under one of our sales manager, learning the product range and customer base, gradually being introduced into a full sales role. Once you are trained up your day to day will involve the following:
- To ensure that all customer enquiries via phone calls and emails are professional and in line with company policies
- Maintain regular contact with customers and prospects with a view to growing business
- Process orders through our computerized system (SAP)
- This is a varied role that involves a mixture of inbound and outbound calls as well as building on already established relationships so the determination and motivation to succeed it vital, other pre-requisites that would stand you in good stead for the role include:
- Pro active B2B sales experience from within any industry
- Excellent communication/relationship building skills verbal and written
- Ability to build a positive relationship with customers to identify their needs
- Determined and dynamic approach
The Company and Benefits:
Our client are the largest stockholder & distributor in its field in the UK and Ireland, and a key member of the larger parent group. They are also one of the leading service centre companies in the European and American markets combined.
They have invested over £15 million in processing equipment over the last few years putting us at the forefront of the metal processing industry. They have equally been investing in people, providing on-going training within Sales, Leadership and NVQs to ensure our people have all the tools they need to succeed.
In return for your skills and expertise, we will provide you with an excellent career, the opportunity to learn about a fascinating industry with long-term stability and ongoing one2one sales and career development, plus the opportunity to receive an excellent holiday and benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job