Role: Sales Developer
Salary: Please speak to a consultant to enquire about the salary
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 17:15pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays, onsite parking
Are you an experienced Sales Executive? We have a permanent opportunity based in Brighouse .
- To ensure that you maintain number of proactive telephone calls required.
- To achieve business objectives for your account base within price controls as detailed by the Internal Sales Manager.
- To continually identify and develop new sales opportunities within your sales region.
- To ensure the required level of cold calling/fact finding is maintained at all times in order to increase market share in your region.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of products.
- To ensure that you maintain contact with new customers until committed order received and then pass over to Customer Service coordinators to service the account.
- To maintain accurate computer records and provide daily sales figures and activity reports to the Internal Sales Manager.
- You will be expected to promote and support working relationships throughout the Sales teams.
- To represent the company, work with integrity and adhere to the company dress codes.
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise effectively wit customers and external colleagues and previous experience dealing with customers and clients via telephone
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- "Can do" attitude
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role. If you have not heard from us within this time frame please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.