Are you an experienced Sales Designer looking for a new challenge along with an achievable healthy commission structure?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join a cohesive dynamic business as a Sales Executive. Maybe you are currently working in Kitchens, Bathrooms or tiles and?
Your role will be to visit clients who have made enquires and have booked appointments. Delivering a high level of customer service and checking the measurements you will need to be personable and helpful to ensure that the order is placed. Sounds interesting?
Salary: £18000.00 (20k paid through training) 40K OTE
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence & over 25 for insurance purposes.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + (8stat), Full training in design, Surveying and on products along with progression opportunities
What role do you play in the business?
• Visit appointed customers on appointed dates and times ensuring all appropriate paperwork is on hand an available in order to complete the customer consultation.
• Offering a bespoke and professional customer service to all customers.
• Measuring and checking fittings for orders.
• Adhering to KPIs and monthly targets.
• Provide customers with a quotation for their Shutters.
• Discuss quotation with customers and tactfully direct them towards closing the sale.
• Liaising with the senior management team on results
• Follow up on outstanding quotations with a view towards concluding the sale.
• Present successfully accepted quotations to head office.
Not only does the Sales Executive opportunity offer a variety from day to day you will also have the autonomy to look after your clients from start to finish making sure that they are happy and recommending you to other friends and family.
If this position is of interest please do click apply to which I will be shortlisting and be calling suitable candidates within 48 hours. If you do have any further questions please call Real Recruitment Solutions and ask for Zoe
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"