POST- Recruitment are looking for a Sales & Customer Support Administrator to join a rapidly expanding multi-channel retailer based in West Leeds.
This is an extremely well renowned international market leader, that has been established since the 1960s, but has recently started an impressive expansion.
Customer Service to all areas of business:
- Acknowledge and process customer orders. Predominantly by email but phone / Skype communication with customers is often required
- Check stock availability within our supply chain
- Schedule outgoing mail/package collections for all orders along with the necessary customs forms for all orders outside of the UK.
- Take particular care of data protection and confidentiality - consistently ensuring sensitive documents are disposed of appropriately
- Handle all customer complaints in a professional manner, seeking information from the appropriate areas, sharing information and seeking a suitable resolution for both customer and business
- Support field sales force with sample requests and any other support required in the field
- Updating customers with new pricing as directed by Financial Controller
- Updating customers with new products as directed by Marketing Manager
- Maintaining the Order Database (training will be given) on a daily basis
- Offer product suggestions to customers needing support/ideas
- Co-ordinate sample requests as per instructions from Marketing Manager and/or Commercial Director
- Prepare/pack/deliver/retrieve goods for trade shows and presentations under direction of Marketing Manager
- Co-ordinate quarterly product stock takes
Communicate with stakeholders, customers and suppliers:
- Answers and screen all incoming calls (where possible)
- Respond speedily to incoming emails/orders on a daily basis
- Handle/welcome all visitors to the office
- Collect and distribute the post and other incoming deliveries
- Respond to staff/customer questions/concerns/complaints
- Attend client meetings as requested
Manage and fulfil general administrative tasks in support of the team:
- Schedule/arrange deliveries/collections. Manual handling and processing of a limited number of cartons per week is required. The vast majority of inventory is delivered directly to customers and doesn’t require handling in our Leeds office
- Manage orders of stationary and other general office items
- Manage stock in the external Storeroom
- Manage/maintain sample/showroom stock with direction from Operations Manager and/or Commercial Director
- Other sundry tasks and duties as required by the Management. We have a small UK based team and a positive, proactive and can-do attitude is essential.
- Fluent English speaker, other languages a bonus
- At least 1 year of experience working in a successful business environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with particular Outlook strength
- Proficient in Power Point, Prezi or similar presentation applications
- Basic Salary up to £25,000
- Employer contribution to the state pension
- 28 days paid annual leave (including bank and public holidays (20+8))
- Friendly, dynamic and flexible workplace
- Free parking available on site
This is an outstanding opportunity to for an experienced Sales Support Administrator / Business Support Administrator looking to join a rapidly expanding business with an enormous amount of opportunity.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit ou r website for more details.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Support
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'